Friday, April 4, 2008

Holy Moly ~ What a thirty day challenge

I must confess I have started the thirty day challenge on more than one occasion. I don't know what happened, I got bored, distracted I don't know.

With this new focus on FOCUS I'm getting through it this time.

I am currently on day 13. Yes, I know it's only the 4th of April, but I just couldn't wait.

What I was learning was some stuff I already knew, however, there were so many little pieces I was missing that change the WHOLE GAME!!

If you are trying to make money online. If you are doing research and building squidoo lenses and just aren't getting the traffic and making the sales I definitely recommend you get over to the thirty day challenge ~ NOW. Don't wait a minute longer, it seriously can change everything for you.

So far I have completed the "market research" part of the challenge and I have come up with two phrases I will be working with throughout the rest of the challenge.

I tried really hard to find something that would focus on my business, but I couldn't get my head around it and it was counter to all the directions I was being given, which got me very distracted. I decided to just go with something that worked with the instructions I was being given. I can and will apply this to my business once the challenge is over and I have the whole picture.

It's difficult to do something that is counter your instructions, especially when you don't know where you are going and what you are going to be doing. Once I have the whole picture I think it will be easy to apply it to anything you already have going. It's just a matter of getting the process down.

We are moving on to the "traffic" aspect of the challenge and I have finished the first day of this piece. I am again, having difficulty doing what is asked of me because, I don't know where we are going with what I'm doing. I guess that shows my "control freak" nature. :) shhhh.

I hope you are all doing well with the challenge. I'd like to mention again the 30 Day Challenge group we've set up over at Ning. I'm not seeing much activity, but I think once we get some content going people will show up to help one another out with stumbles and diggs etc.

I have to say, I have received more traffic to my Internet Marketing for Mommies blog in the last few days since I started stumbling posts and getting other people stumbling my posts. It's quite impressive, to have this regular traffic coming.

So don't forget to stop by the thirty day challenge and do the work for the day. Stop by and let us know how things are going with you and ask any questions you might have. Feel free to come by the 30 Day Challenge Group too, we're glad to help you!!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: