Friday, December 28, 2007

More Marketing Resources

Since we are winding up our 30 Day Marketing Experiment with Myspace I thought I would find some interesting resources to share with you so you can continue your learning.

It was more difficult than I anticipated finding resources solely related to Myspace, so I found some interesting marketing, social networking, and internet marketing blogs and podcasts to share with you.

Here are 5 blogs that I suggest you subscribe to their RSS feed.

  1. Britopian.com ~ Conversational Marketing Blog
  2. Duct Tape Marketing Blog ~ Simple, Effective and Affordable Small Business Marketing
  3. Seth Godin's Blog ~ Need I say more? If you don't know Seth Godin, Check it out!
  4. Friday Traffic Report ~ Latest in Web 2.0 Marketing and Traffic Generation
  5. Social Marketing Journal ~ The World of Social Marketing

Podcasts ~

** I haven't listened to all these podcasts, but they looked pretty interesting and will give you another place to find more information. **

  1. Using Myspace as a business building tool.
  2. The Interactive Internet
  3. Some Assembly Required
  4. Internet Marketing Today
  5. Insightful Strategies for Living
Enjoy, and I'll be back Monday to work on wrapping this up!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: