Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Woo Hoo Squidoo!

Ok Ok, I did NOT Fall off the planet!!

I must say I have found some resources in the last week that have completely captivated me and shaken up my thinking leaving me fumbling around trying to figure out exactly what I want to do and say!

Me, who is usually not at a loss for words, I guess it's a good thing to get flamboozled once in a while. Keeps life interesting.

OK, now on to the experiment.

I just have to tell you I LOVE squidoo. It is simple, effective and fun. You can get 8 out of 10 of your lenses on the front page of google driving you fabulously targeted traffic which you can convert to sales and all for free.

I think this is going to be an interesting month because the things Mary K and I love about Squidoo are completely different. I'm a little concerned that our different interests may make for a less cohesive blog this month, but I think you all will be able to figure it out.

Where Mary K, likes actually DOING the lens, building, using the modules and explaining as she goes ~ I LOVE to do the market research. Figuring out which niche to choose, who are the people in my niche, what they want, are they willing to spend money, what are the best keywords, how to get my page to page 1 of google ~ THOSE are my loves.

I am continually learning more and more about how to do all of those things and I am excited to show you as I learn.

My intentions for this month:

  • Each week do the research necessary to build a profitable lens
  • Build the lens
  • Update regularly for the love of google
  • Teach you everything I know and learn along the way
Please ~ I am going to be very up front with all of you. Showing you exactly what I'm doing all the way, so please please please, follow along, come up with your own ideas, but don't steal my stuff. :) thanks.

Jackie Lee

No comments: