Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a Wrap

Well here we are at the end of the month, and the end of this year.

I have had a lot of fun with myspace marketing this month. I have learned quite a bit and enjoyed sharing it with you all.

There are many who say myspace marketing is dead. I beg to differ. If done correctly ~ read creating relationships and offering quality content ~ it works wonders.

I set the intention to connect with one new business partner each week during this experiment. The first three weeks this intention was met. The last week of the month, I received some fun and interesting business inquiries but did not get a new business partner. This is NOT because myspace marketing doesn't work ~ it's because I didn't work. lol

The last week of the month I fell off the horse, and did not complete my specific daily actions. Although this did not allow me to manifest my intention, it did push home the learning that if you do nothing you get nothing.

I set up this experiment, for myself, so I could continue to work on other projects and spend time with my daughter. If a person wanted to they could spend a lot more time on their marketing efforts you could increase the number of business partners exponentially. In fact you could outsource the building of pages and acquiring of friends and leave yourself the main focus of relationshipping.

It comes down to what you put in is what you get out. If you spend 30 minutes a day, inviting friends and interacting with them, and you followed the steps we've laid out for you you can easily create new business partners regularly.

You can further increase your profits by providing your friends with quality content in your blog, help them solve problems, and then lead them to more information ~ (affiliate products).

In my opinion Myspace Marketing is far from dead. Most people are just going about it in the completely wrong way. If you follow the steps we've provided this month you will find Myspace marketing is alive and well and working for you. :)

Stay tuned for next month's experiment! It's gonna be fun. See ya then.

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: