Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jackie Lee ~ Day 12

I have to tell you I'm having so much more fun writing articles about things that I love and then directing people to a place they can learn more about me. I have been teaching "vibrational marketing" for about 5 years now. It is a method that feels really good to me, and is easy for everyone, and is FREE. Doing the bum marketing method this way fits right in with the method I've been teaching so that feels really good too.

I think I've said it before and I'll say it again. I believe, that how you feel about something is as important as taking action toward a goal. Which goes along with the article I wrote today; Are You a Vibrational Match to Your Business?

I don't remember if I told you all about www.scribd.com, I think I did, it's the place that will supposedly get your listed in google in under 10 minutes. I have yet to find that to be the case. However, I do appreciate the fact they put your document into many different forms including pdf, and word. That's nice if you want to upload a pdf of something somewhere and don't have access to a pdf maker. :)

Today I:

Wrote an article: 30 minutes (no power struggles this morning yay)
Submitted to ezinearticles and scribd: 15 minutes (got sidetracked at scribd ~ they have a lot of stuff)
Stumbled the article from scribd: 5 minutes ~ wading through all the categories for something appropriate.
Tried to bookmark with onlywire ~ it was down. Will try again later.

That's it. Quick and easy day. On to other business and a trip to the park for the last warm day of fall. Oh and clean the house since everyone will be here for Thanksgiving. :)

Have a super Tuesday!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: