Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 11 ~ Mary K

Whoa, Jackie...

LOVE the look on that baby's face!!!!
Yep! Another Monday. And Monday has, for as long as I can remember, been my favorite day of the week!!! So here's to MONDAY!!!

And after all that I have to confess I fell off the rails today.

Perhaps I put too much emphasis on the BUM and not enough on the Marketing?

A great example of how it can go when you work from home and realize you're going out of town for the Holiday weekend (which in my world will start Wednesday.... yipee!!! ;-))

I had a feeling this week might be a bust and so I've given myself permission to cut my time on the experiment down to one hour Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (and no time at all on Thursday or Friday - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!) I will be practicing brevity and specificity.

So only two tasks accomplished today -

Submitted the article written Friday - 15 min.
Wrote another article - 45 min.

And still plenty accomplished for my magazine's upcoming December issue!

As a Deliberate Creator I am focusing on the tasks accomplished and celebrating the expansion!!!

See ya tomorrow!
I appreciate you,

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: