Monday, November 19, 2007

Jackie Lee ~ Day 11


Welcome to a new week! It's the 3rd week of the challenge and things are amping up. What a weekend it was.

I mentioned last week I was going to rework my myspace with some new information I learned. Wow. Let's talk about the reaction to this new page. I have received at least 15 messages at myspace. I had 1 person call me over the weekend. I had two people ask me to call them over the weekend and I have 2 coaching sessions scheduled for today. Now that's some movement baby!

It just goes to show that when you tell stories, let people know you really are, it resonates with people. In fact, one of the people I spoke with last night, and have another appointment scheduled to talk to her today was given the page by her mom. She had seen the page and sent her daughter a link saying I think you need to know this person. I think she can help you. THAT'S the kind of results I'm looking for.

If you haven't stopped by to check out the new Myspace page please do. I'd love to hear what you think, and if you have questions about how you can do your page using your story, please leave me a message. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Since I have moved to just focusing on ONE THING, I thought the one things would be a specific product or service. In reality, it has turned out to be me. I am just marketing myself, and when people call I just find out how I can best help them fill a need.

That feels really good. I am still of course doing our bum marketing experiment, but here's what I've found. I don't necessarily have to write articles pertaining to a certain keyword and product. I write articles that I find interesting or solve a problem that I am dealing with and then lead them back to my myspace page. My page tells the story and then people either look at my website or contact me about what I have to offer.

I know it's not exactly the way we originally planned the experiment. I guess that's what an experiment is all about. Working with something until you find something that works for you.

Here's how my morning shaped up.

Huge power struggle with Hanna ~ 45 minutes
Wrote article on being part of your target market ~ 20 minutes
Posted to Ezine Articles ~ 5 minutes
Also submitted article to Network Marketing Magazine

That's about it. I sent people to my myspace page in the resource box, so I don't need to do anything else in that respect. I will be checking in at myspace periodically and answering any messages.

Have a great day!

Jackie Lee

No comments: