Friday, November 23, 2007

Jackie Lee ~ Day 15


Here it is the end of the third week of the experiment and the day after Thanksgiving. There is so much to be grateful for.

  • I had two more people sign up for my business on Wed.
  • My family spent Thanksgiving with us.
  • Hanna was really good most of the day
  • Hanna went to sleep at 6 ~ she had no nap.
  • I'm getting some financial stuff taken care of finally
Today I decided to write my article on gratitude ~ 30 min ~ including research
Posted to Ezine Articles and Scribd ~ 10 min (my craft article got 20 views yesterday and was published once)
Directed people to my myspace page ~ no time there.
I think I might do a Gratitude lens today just for fun.

That's it today, less than an hour. I seem to be finding the things that I enjoy writing, talking, learning about seem to take me much less time than the topics I'm doing just to make money.

There goes that law of attraction again!!

Have a great day, and an amazing weekend!

Jackie Lee :)

PS. I'm just coming back to add this, I couldn't wait until tomorrow. My "add more friends" lens at squidoo is now #4 on google for add friends on myspace. I have received 128 hits to that lens in the last 7 days from google. :) Just thought I'd share. Still don't see the article I wrote with the same key words. :(

No comments: