Thursday, December 20, 2007

Specific Myspace Daily Actions

Have you decided on your specific daily actions?

Success on the internet often comes down to consistency. This is definitely true when it comes to marketing at myspace. If you set up your page and then never return or only return once a month you will not likely see the results you are hoping for.

During this Experiment I have set some specific Myspace Daily Actions. It's nice to be clear what I need to do, because then I'm also clear when I'm done. Then I can walk away from the computer knowing I got done what I needed to do and feel good about focusing on other things in life!

It doesn't really matter what your daily specific actions are, as long as you can carry them out without feeling overwhelmed. My specific daily action was to send out 50 friend requests to new people, and to send out 50 comments to current friends. Then of course I respond to incoming messages etc. Whether you do 50 or 100 or 10 doesn't really matter, the important thing is to be consistent.

If you find you aren't getting the results you were hoping for, try increasing your daily activities, or put more focus on result producing activities. If you just go in and tweak your profile you can't really expect people to find you.

So go for it, figure out your specific Myspace Daily Actions, and do them . . . consistently.
Come back and let us know how it's going!!!

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: