Friday, December 21, 2007

MySpace - My Story - My Thanks!


We haven't quite reached the end of our 30 Days around MySpace and yet with Christmas right around the corner it's time to lay low for a few days so today I wanted to wish you a very Happy Holiday and recap what we've covered in this particular 30 Day Marketing Experiment.

We've covered:

  • What MySpace.com is all about and how you benefit from getting and using an account there.
  • Showed you exactly how to go in and set up an account.
  • What you need to know to create and attractive MySpace Profile.
  • Defined and described placing 'My Story' on your profile page.
  • The value of adding Friends to your list at MySpace.
  • Described through word and video how, when and why to use the tools available at MySpace.

With the last few days of the year 2007 I intend to give thanks and express appreciation for ALL of my wonderful friends both on the 'net and off!!!

I appreciate YOU -- Regardless of how or if you celebrate the holidays and holy days... may yours be wonder-filled and merry indeed!

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: