Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Using Comments to Build Myspace Relationships

Hi everyone!

Wow, Mary K, great post yesterday! Thank you.

I was thinking this morning as I was doing the video and sending friend requests about when I first started doing this, and how it felt for me. I remember feeling almost smarmy using software to find and request friends.

I felt it was somehow inconsistent with the whole idea of "relationshipping". To no surprise the people I sent friend requests to during that period weren't all that glad to hear from me, nor were they people I really wanted to be friends with.

It's the same software now, and here's a couple of the messages I get from people in response to my friend requests:
HI, thanks for getting with me. It's interesting, you are into so much of what I'm into. I'm trying to make a huge dream come true. I'd love to chat with you about the Law of Attraction, and your program. Please get back with me if you can.

*****
Hi Jackie,

I'm so happy to meet you, really. I hope we can be good friends, the energy of you/you're profile, resonates.

Thanks for finding me

******

First of all, I think your daughter, Hannah, is absolutely adorable!! Second, you just might be the answer to my prayers, believe it or not!!!

What's the difference between now and then you ask? Intention!

Of course when you are feeling badly about something the results you get are an exact vibrational match. I had to figure out how to feel absolutely wonderful about using this software. To that end I decided to make it a law of attraction game.

Before I gather IDs I set an intention to find the perfect people who are fun, interesting, open to new ideas and need to meet me right now.

Before I send comments with the software I set an intention that my comment will go to just the "right" people who need to hear it today.

This one little change has set about an avalanche of wonderful messages and even more wonderful relationships.

If you are having some not so comfortable feelings about using the software, try to look at it in another way, and know that the law of attraction works, no matter what! Whether you are using software or doing it by hand you will attract just the "right" people who need to meet you today!

With that said, today's video is on sending comments to deepen your relationship with your existing myspace friends. I receive so many messages related to comments, and how they have shown up at just the right time, or were exactly what they needed to see that day. You can really deepen your relationship with comments, as well as leave your link for everyone to see ;)

Here's today's video. As always, if you have any questions or need more information, just leave us a comment down below. (it's also another great way to get a backlink to your site)



Have an amazing day!

Jackie Lee :)

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: