Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Squidoo Utility

I LOVE that new button Jackie showed us!!!!

Check out my lens

There are so many discoveries to make when it comes to Squidoo Lenses. I can't decide which is more fun... coming up with great content for a lens or finding and applying new tricks and tools to ramp up traffic to your lens or ease of creating a lens or simply ease of using Squidoo.

Today I want to share a discovery that will only benefit those of you who happen to use Firefox as your browser. IF that's not you then I certainly encourage you to give Firefox a try and if it's to your liking then you, too, can take advantage of the WONDERFUL Firefox extension!!!

This primarily serves those of us who find ourselves frequenting Squidoo. ;-)

When you download this extension it adds a direct link to Squidoo onto your browsers toolbar. I just decided today to go ahead and download it and I can't tell you how many times I've already appreciated the ease and speed with which I can get to any and all of my lenses!!!

In addition I can instantly add a URL to any of my lenses that I choose so if I run across some wonderful, pertinent information I can instant edit a lens and update it's content.

Yep... it's one of those things that has me shaking my head wondering why I didn't get it sooner. Go for it... you'll thank yourself later!

Hey... have you built a lens you want to share... leave us a comment and post your link!
--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: