Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Get More Link Love with TaggZilla

Do your lenses need more link love? Do you want more people add your lenses to social bookmarking sites, and give you some diggs?

Taggzilla's your place then. Taggzilla is a free networking community based on link love! Members join the community and then join a "group". Once you are in a group you can post links you'd like to have other group members take a look at, favorite, digg, rate ~ whatever you need them to do.

You can also specify what keywords you want them to use in links and a ton of other stuff.

There's a groups specifically for lenses. I joined. If you head over to Taggzilla look me up. My username's Jackielee and I'm on Ivan's team. I'd be glad to send some link love your way.

Taggzilla is still in Beta, and came out of the 30 Day Challenge. Although they are not connected to the 30 Day Challenge, it was members of this year's challenge who saw the benefits of forming a community such as this and put it all together.

There are tons of other features in the community, link love is just one (big) aspect. I think you'll find it beneficial to be a member. I'm looking forward to watching my traffic climb!!

Until tomorrow,

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: