Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Make a button for your lens

You know the old adage "You learn something new every day?" Well today is one of those days. I am in the process of installing a new hard drive in my computer, and so I'm going through all my "stuff" trying to make sure I don't lose anything in the process.

I was looking through an ebook from Tiffany Dow and found this little gem.

Did you know you can make a button that will lead people to your lens? I didn't!!! You can make these buttons and then put them up on your blog, or your myspace page, website or wherever you can stick some html ~ this will let people quickly and easily access your lenses.

Here's the link to build a button it's really easy. All you have to do is insert the URL of your lens and Squidoo does the rest.

Here's some examples!

Check out my lens

Check out my lens

Check out my lens

Pretty fun huh? There are a lot more to choose from too. So go on over and make a button for your Squidoo lens, then put it up everywhere you can find some space!!

Until tomorrow,

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: