Thursday, January 17, 2008

Money Making Modules at Squidoo

When I first started at Squidoo there were 2 money making modules; Amazon and Cafe Press. It appears my crazy little head still thinks this is true. HA HA HA NOT!!!

I just went looking through the modules to find something to blog about today and holy shmoly !! I just went to the A-Z directory in the "add modules" area and started looking. By the time I got to M there were already 25 money making modules listed.

I just had no frickin' idea!!! Where have I been? I know where I've been. Stuck in the affiliate marketing world, doing things the hard way. This is a great lesson, don't overlook what your platform offers you easily and effortlessly.

Before Christmas I started a "Gifts for Everyone" lens, but got sidetracked because I wasn't getting into the affiliate programs I wanted. Well hells bells, do you know how much money I probably lost over the holiday season? I could have done a great lens with just the money making modules offered by Squidoo.

Go in there and check it out, whether you've got a niche all picked out or are still struggling for ideas, go check it out. You will probably find a way to monetize your niche (buy.com) or you will find a fun and exciting niche you never thought of (legal seafood, wine, shop at home tv?) They all sound pretty fun to me.

It never ceases to amaze me how much they keep adding to Squidoo. It really is an amazing platform. So easy to use, easy to rank in google and now (duh) even easier to make money.

IF you are stuck in analysis paralysis JUST GO DO IT!!! Look through the modules and the first thing that excites you just start DOING IT!!

It's not something you can mess up, and you can always go back and add and edit. But you have to get started!!!

Go out there and find something new to Squidoo today. :)

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: