Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 10 ~ Mary K

WOW! Day 10 - and still going!

Today found me not accomplishing all the planned tasks.
The unexpected opportunities that arose today pulled me away from
my computer for far longer than anticipated. This is one point for getting
the tasks related to this experiment done earlier in the day - and I'm still
going to listen to my internal rhythms and follow those down the road to success! ;-)

What I DID accomplish is as follows --

A final update on a lens - 15 minutes

Wrote an article - 1 hour

Received $30.15 !!!!!

And that's it! And I still feel like celebrating as today I'm turned on, tuned in and tapped in to the certainty that that hour and fifteen minutes is a step in the direction I intend to go!!!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. See ya then!

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: