Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 16 and 17 ~ Mary K


I'll be you thought I exploded after Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Nah... it was a wonderful! And because I was up in the north woods right on the Wisconsin/Michigan border for five days... it was beautiful, refreshing and meant eating lots more every single day than I usually eat in a week! ;-)

Now I'm back and refreshed though have to confess I felt a bit exhausted yesterday which is why I failed to post to the blog. I spent the day watching my youngest granddaughter and didn't get much accomplished until today anyway so here's what I managed to complete today!

Updated 2 of my Squidoo lenses - 30 minutes
Wrote an article yesterday that I submitted to directories today - 20 minutes
Wrote an article today that I will submit to one source this week and then submit to a variety of directories next week - 1 hour

TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 50 minutes

I suppose I really should round it up to at least two hours because I did accomplish some 'learning' today directly related to activities for the 30 Day Marketing Experiment --
And in some ways... that's my FAVORITE thing to do! ;-)

C'ya tomorrow!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: