Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jackie Lee ~ Day 18


Hello!

Wow the concert last night was AMAZING!!!! Jim Brickman was great, and he had a fiddle player that was OVER the TOP OutStanding!! His name is David Klinkenberg. I highly suggest you take 3 minutes and go listen to the video on his webpage right now! It will blow you away.

The concert was sooo good, the music brought me to tears a number of times. We waited around for a while to see Ryan's cousin who is the Vari*Lite Technician ~ which I'm still not sure what is. We hadn't seen Sean in a couple of years, so it was nice to see him if only for a couple of minutes. They are doing 9 shows in I think 9 or 10 days, so he was pretty busy getting the stage torn down and ready to move to the next state. Tonight the show is in South Dakota! That's a very long trip.

We watched them pack up Jim Brickman's piano. That was very interesting. Sean told us they have a piano tuner in every city who comes and tunes the piano twice before each and every show. Just a little tidbit. ;)

Anyway, we didn't get home until Midnight, and guess who was still wide awake? Yup, little miss Hanna. My mom was the babysitter and said she slept for an hour, but had thrown an hour and a half screaming fit at bedtime. She did not go gently into the night, and was still up at 1:30a. This kid never ceases to amaze me, no matter what time she finally gets to sleep she is always up at 6 AM. How is that? So I'm a little tired, and realized there is no milk for coffee. :( Oh well, I still have a bit of "concert buzz" from last night.

This morning I wrote a review of the concert for my article ~ 20 minutes.
I submitted it to Associated Content, and found a way to add links to the article today. I started a squidoo lens for David Klinkenberg, which I added to the article.

I am going to practice with my camtasia software today, so I have not done the lens yet. I'm going to do a tutorial so I will work on that later today (hopefully when someone is napping).

So that's it for my day so far. I'm going to try to keep my eyes open and muddle through.

See Ya tomorrow,

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: