Monday, November 26, 2007

Jackie Lee ~ Day 16

It was a very exciting weekend. I was accepted as a guest writer at DayJobNuker, which is one of my favorite blogs. He said my post should be up Sat, or maybe Sun or Mon, so check it out. I sold a couple more books over the holiday. I sold another Vision Board. Had some inquiries to a program that's had no movement in months. I got free tickets to see Jim Brickman tomorrow night. My mom agreed to babysit Hanna, so I get to go on a date with my hubby!!
Things are hoppin' and each thing just amps my energy even more.

Today I wrote an article about breaking through writer's block to blog another day. It was fun and quick. I posted it an ezinearticles.com. I linked it back to my blog so not much time in that. I will post to my blog later today. (That's afternoon work) :)

So all in all it took about 30 minutes today to get my experiment work done.

I hope you all took some time to look at the resources I posted over the weekend. They are great and will give you a lot more insight into the Bum Marketing Method.

That's it for me today. Have an awesome Monday everyone!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: