Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 19 & 20 ~ Mary K

It's a wrap!!!

You may have noticed we did some juggling with our 'day' numbers. Early on in the 30 Day Marketing Experiment we had decided we would give it 30 days and we fell back on some thinking from our 'former' lives where we had developed a habit of thought that said, "work days are M-F so let's just count those".

Well, by midway through the Experiment we realized that was a bunch of nonsense! After all, one of the benefits of working from home creating income streams from your computer is that you have the flexibility to take action when inspired... which can be any time and any day! ;-) (I personally love that part *grins*)

So as Jackie and I talked about it we realized that what we were really up to was seeing what could be produced in a '30' day (or one month) time period, regardless of when any activities took place because as we looked at our actual pattern we quickly saw that Saturday and Sunday frequently come into the picture as well -- simply because we're inspired and free on those days too!

As to the Experiment itself? I have to confess that since we chose to start with Bum Marketing and I didn't adhere very closely to the Bum Marketing Method that I failed the experiment.

Which is NOT the same thing as the experiment failing!!! Frankly, I see the experiment being a HUGE success! Because for me, a successful experiment is one that leaves me with useful and valuable information that supports me in moving in the direction of personal success and fulfillment.

However, this does leave me not knowing (from personal experience) whether or not Travis' Bum Marketing Method actually does work and could bring in close to $1000 monthly once established. I still suspect it could AND I'm firmly convinced it's unlikely to happen during your first month at it! There's a learning curve and a rhythm that needs to be developed before you find yourself firmly engaged in the 'money generating' tasks. While it's true that research contributes greatly to the eventual generation of money, it's not what I would consider a 'money generating' task like the activities directly related to bringing traffic to your article, lens or any other website is.

As we move onto the next 30 Day Marketing Experiment segment, it's only fair that you realize much of what has been learned in the past month will impact our future efforts in positive ways. So if you've been watching... and doing yourself, I'll bet you'll find that to be true too! ;-)

To wind up the last two days I wrote two articles and submitted them and I started a new lens over at Squidoo.com.

What I've learned from these first 30 Days:

  • I enjoy writing articles and intend to continue consistently doing so.
  • Writing an article I'm satisfied with is rarely accomplished in less than 30 minutes
  • Focus is not the challenge I thought it was... organization is a bigger challenge than I realized. ;-)
  • I'm more successful following my inner-guidance than I am when trying to force myself into taking action 'that works'.
  • I flow cash from sources I'm NOT 'efforting' about - I received an unexpected $505.24 during the course of this first 30 Day Marketing Experiment. $5.24 as a directly result of my 'efforts' around the experiment, $500 around a program I was simply in vibrational alignment with yet had taken no 'action' on.
  • Confirmation that following my PASSION and staying in VIBRATIONAL ALIGNMENT works!!!
I'm very eager and excited to start PHASE 2 of the 30 Day Marketing Experiment in December!!! THANK YOU!!!

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: