Thursday, December 6, 2007

MySpace and Your Space = FRIENDS!


WOW! It's been a wild and crazy day in my little world... Thank God for FRIENDS!!! ;-)

This thanks is extended to both my online and offline friends and there comes a point where they are indistinguishable! For instance, last Friday I got together at a hotel local to me, with a (formerly) only online friend... that REALLY JAZZES ME!!! ;-)

I share this because I want you to realize that building a business online is not only a viable way to earn a living, it's also an amazing way to grow and expand yourself along with your network of friends! For me that's simply a vital element of living!!!

I will be continually tweaking and adding to my Prosperity, Abundance, Love profile and for now I feel I have enough of a foundation there to go out and look for some new PAL's ;-)

I'm going to start searching for new friends at MySpace by simply entering search terms into the keyword box. You know, words that express things that I feel passionate and purposeful about like, prosperity, abundance and love for starters! ;-)

We'll talk later about tools that can be used to speed things up while still making some authentic and meaningful connections but on Friday I'll spend some time perusing peoples profile pages and introducing myself to those I resonate with!

Thanks, I appreciate you,

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: