Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What's new at MySpace? My Face!


Okay... Today I spent some time setting up a new profile at MySpace simply so I could start fresh and new myself!

I was quite surprised to discover that the back area where the 'editing' is done looks very different depending on which page I'm logged into. I would have guessed that as MySpace makes changes that those changes would appear globally. Personally, that's not the case for me. I'm glad I decided to start another profile because I can see where it might lead to confusion, rather than clarity, for me to be describing what I see assuming that everyone else saw the same thing.

Life's funny that way... the eye of the beholder changes the 'beheld' (is that a word?!?) ;-) Like that image over there... do you see how it's you and me together?

Anyway...I'm learning how to make those wonderful videos you're seeing Jackie produce and by next week I hope to have a microphone so I can join her in that venture. (I hear it's very beneficial to have a video uploaded to your MySpace page... moves you into relationship with others at a much faster pace ;-))

In the meantime, you can check out the beginnings of the new 'ME' by clicking HERE

So todays 'lesson' from me is... MAKE NO ASSUMPTIONS!

See ya tomorrow,
--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: