Monday, December 3, 2007

Marketing with Myspace

Good Morning!!

Welcome to the second 30 Day Marketing Experiment. As you can see by the title, this month we will be working at Myspace.

I know I used to cringe when people would talk about working/using myspace. It seemed to me just a place where kids got together and listened to bands. I finally took the plunge and dived into myspace a while back and I can't believe all the really interesting people I have met. I have met AP moms of spirited children, who can understand what I'm going through with Hanna.

I have met many believers in the law of attraction. I have made friends, and yes I have met many business partners. I have learned a lot about myspace in my travels and I look forward to showing you all the great stuff I know about myspace, along with testing it out all over again from scratch, to show you it can be done from day one.

This month's challenge is a little different than last months in a few ways.
  • The first of which is last month you did not need a business/service or product. You could sell other people's products with Bum Marketing. This month we are going to focus on those people who have a business and are looking to ramp up the growth of their business.
  • Instead of focusing on money this month, we've decided to make the goal of the experiment to increase your number of business partners. It seems more solid and measurable to us. We decided that the goal will be 1 new partner per week. It is very doable, and it allows you time to help that person learn how to do what you are doing and get their first person too. It's a great way to build a solid business.
If you are saying, "wait, I don't have a business, how am I going to play along?" Don't panic!!
We've got you covered. Both Mary K and I have opportunities you can join for 5 dollars or less. It is a great way to get started in a business, and work with us through the Myspace Experiment.

If you'd like to take a look at my business, I call it the 5 Dollar Blessing, you are welcomed, and Mary K will be along shortly to give you her intentions and she will share with you her business. It is in no way required for you to be participating in either one of our businesses to participate and succeed along with us in the experiment. But if you don't have something, and you are looking, they are both great programs. :)

Here's my intentions for the experiment this month:

  • Show you how to get a myspace account
  • Show you how to set up myspace to attract the "right" people
  • Show you how to use myspace to begin relationships with others
  • How to move those relationships into partnerships.
  • Help you leverage Myspace in a way you can do this effortlessly and attract 1 new business partner each week.
Please notice I did not say I'm going to teach you how to get leads for your business. That is NOT what this is about. This month is an experiment in Vibrational Marketing; attracting to you those with whom you have something in common. It is going to be a month filled with new relationships, new friendships and yes, there will be some partnerships.

Just stay open to the fact we are looking to meet people, not fishing for leads. Even if someone does not join you in your business endeavor, you will meet people who may become life long friends. And that is a GOOD THING!!! People will be drawn to you for who you are. Those people may need your help as well, whether it's through a business opportunity or a listening ear. Remember, what you give you receive back 10 fold, so give to those you can. :) (as she steps down off her soap box)

How am I planning on "showing" you all this good stuff?
  • Video ~ You can now get a free copy of Camtasia software which I will be using, and so can you.
  • By Example ~ I will be setting up a brand new myspace account and doing it all from the beginning right there with you.
If you have questions, please feel free to leave comments, we will reply. It is my intention to be able to help everyone willing to put in the effort. So whatever it takes to help you succeed, if you are doing your part, I am willing to do what it takes. I would love it if not only Mary K and I were successful in this experiment, but if every one of our readers were as well. I believe it can happen. With Focus and Specific Daily Actions. (that will probably take less than an hour a day).
This month I will be doing my specific daily actions, and then reporting the actions as well as the response to those actions the next day. I will get started this afternoon, and hopefully will have the first video for you tomorrow (cross my fingers).

Woo Hoo, Let's get started!!!

See ya tomorrow,

Jackie Lee :)

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: