Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 10 ~ Jackie Lee


Today I hit writer's block! I started to panic a little, but decided to just go with it. I puttered around for a while getting Hanna breakfast thinking about what I could write about today.

It took me an hour or so to think of idea to help me think of an idea to write about. :) I went to a forum and looked through topics there to see if it would inspire a topic, and sure enough it did.

I wrote an article today on free advertising online. In fact it was a top 10 list which are really good articles to write if you are trying to get people to publish your article. List articles seem to get picked up pretty well for me.

Once I got an idea the day started flowing pretty well. Here's how it panned out.

Looking for an idea/doing other things: 1 hour
researching idea/keywords: 20 minutes
Writing article: 20 minutes
Posted at Ezine Articles: 15 minutes
Stumbled my Myspace page: 2 minutes

I decided to stumble my page after watching an interesting video about Stumble Upon yesterday. Click here to watch the video.

That's about it so far today. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Jackie Lee :) (wow wasn't that short) ;)

No comments: