Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 8 ~ Mary K

Today was a day for regrouping, rethinking, reorganizing and learning!

This 30 Day Experiment has opened my eyes to the need for clarity and a singularity of focus. In Bum Marketing the author suggests a limited number of activities...consistently applied, will result in traffic and sales. I'm still trusting it will and I suspect it's going to take a bit of time.

I've also come to realize that I need to take steps to brand and promote ME.inc -- because leaving it all up to the search engines means I want to really zero in on very specific key words that define the niche I'm promoting to... and though the light goes on slowly it's finally dawning! ;-)

So today I added to the three lenses I created since starting this program.
Time spent - 2 hours

Then I chose to spend 30 minutes meeting and interacting with people who seem to be interested in my Parenting/Child related lenses

There was actually more than this 2 hours 30 minutes spent on activities related to this experimental project... but only around the edges so we'll leave it at that!

After a long night with no sleep I'm off to bed to catch up with that so I'll be ready to start fresh in the A.M. Until then please know...

I appreciate you!





--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: