Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 9 ~ Mary K


Yes! It does appear that consistent daily actions are making a difference visible on the 'bottom line' as well as in terms of personal growth and honing my vibration!!!

Today I checked my sales (which is NOT something I think to do daily)
and much to my amazement I saw..... $415.32!!

Now that isn't the same as my 'earnings' but I'm definitely on my way!!!

So...here's how today shaped up -

  • Edited/updated my Squidoo lens - 30 min
  • Wrote an article on launching a business for free -1 hour
  • Posted an ad - 10 min
  • Posted to blog - 10 min
  • Pinged and bookmarked - 15 min. (only took that long because I added some sites)
Only 2 hours 5 min. today... That's about perfect as I have other commitments to attend to. I'm thrilled to realize we're not even halfway through our little experiment here and the growth and changes have been simply AMAZING!

In addition to wanting to test the Bum Marketing tactics and hopefully generate some cash for myself personally, one of my big personal intentions around this experiment is to find a simple system that doesn't require more than a couple of hours a day that I can share with others who would like to earn money online! Gaining clarity around all of this has been a HUGE gift to me and seeing results that I'm excited to share in order to make a contribution to others, well... that just gets me over the top EXCITED!!!!

I'm filled with APPRECIATION!!!!
Thank YOU!

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: