Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 6 ~ Mary K


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

I love the holidays, though have to confess, Thanksgiving is my least favorite so I'm happily bypassing it and getting into the swing of the more wintery holiday!

And I've been humming Christmas songs all day building inspiration for my holiday lens over at squidoo.com. I think this will be a far more efficient week than last week and I'm pretty excited about that! ;-) For one thing, I won't be creating several lenses... I will be adding daily to this lens. ;-)

I am please to share that my articles from last week have been accepted over at ezinearticles and as Jackie points out...it's a bit of a wait for a 30 Day Experiment. So I'll continue to submit over there and advise others to do so but won't recommend it for turning over any kind of quick cash!

So here's how my time went today:

Created a new "jingly" Squidoo Lens - 1 hour
! blog post (about the above mentioned lens ;-)) - 45 min
Started an article - 1 hour (I'll tighten it up and submit it tomorrow)
Pinged and Bookmarked - 15-20 minutes

So again... I'm looking at 3 hours time. Which I have no problem with... and will actually revel in the fact as cash starts to flow in! LOL

Thanks all...gotta run, chestnuts roasting on an open fire.... FIRE?!!?! Bye....

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!


No comments: