Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 7 ~ Mary K


We're looking good today! Although my body rhythms are are a bit off-beat from the rest of the world as I find myself meeting the approaching winter with a desire to sleep all day and prowl all night, I must say it's another good point for working from home on the Internet -- it's a 24/7 kind of thing! ;-)

(*Speaking of working from home I've included a video below sharing some of the risks around NOT working from home. Perhaps it should be titled, "Are long-distance co-workers a safer situation?" ;-))

Okay... today's work was done quite quickly. I'm starting to see how this builds upon itself. You may have gather after reading a bit from each of the three of us, we all entered this 30 Day Experiment with different levels of having certain things already in place. Jackie, for instance, right from the start had a very substantial amount of experience in working with many of these tools and came in with a pretty good handle on Internet Marketing. Kat, on the other hand is very new to many of the tools (I'm referring to things like Squidoo and USFreeAds and Social Bookmarking sites, etc as tools here) and is a different spot in her learning curve around a variety of this things. I find myself somewhere in between the two... discovering I know both more and less than I thought and still very excited to forge onward!!! ;-)

Today I was able to spend my time tweaking and editing things that I had already created so it was all less time consuming. It's easy to see how there is definitely an ebb and flow to this marketing stuff as there is to most things in life. Keep that in mind as you travel along in your marketing ventures and realize that you're not alone!

So here's my 'time sheet' for today:

Jingle Bells Squidoo Lens - 45 minutes
(edited and then marketed by sharing my link with more people in more places)

Wrote article - 45 minutes (Because one of the things my lens is going to share more and more of is holiday fundraising events I wrote an article about the holidays and the spirit of giving)

Blog post - 15 minutes (similar theme to the article but more general)

TOTAL: 1 hour 45 minutes

Until tomorrow...
thanks!
--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

* Here's that video I spoke about... A Bad Day indeed!

No comments: