Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 2 - Jackie Lee

Welcome to Day 2!

This morning I woke to a bit of some shocking news in regards to another project I'm working on. It had the potential to completely knock me off track for the whole day. In fact, it started to. Then I remembered I had specific daily actions I needed to take. Wow, right back on track. There's time to deal with those issues later.

So I got on track and managed to get through my specific actions pretty quickly today.

  • Write an article ~ today I rewrote an article I had written a while ago so it only took a few minutes
  • Make a short squidoo lens for keywords. I kept it short today and it took less than 30 minutes today. (Hanna has been super fussy today, and my husband's got the "organize the house bug" so I've had a lot of interruptions, and found it difficult to really track the time I spent on each thing)
  • Posted article to two article directories
  • Pinged and Bookmarked.
It all took way less than three hours this morning, even with all the interruptions.

It was great that I was up early again today and was able to get this all done. Now I have the afternoon free to deal with other issues, play with Hanna and organize the house with hubby!

See ya tomorrow~
Jackie Lee :)

No comments: