Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 5 ~ Mary K

Hooray!!!! Congratulations to Jackie!!!

This has been such a GREAT week! ;-) Much learning and much accomplished...FUN!

I find myself wondering how changing the type of product or service I choose to market will impact the 30 Day Marketing Experiment. Since I'm approaching this from the perspective that it's a test of the 'method' and should, theoretically work regardless of the product, I feel very open to changing focus for next week.

This week I've been focusing on a niche I haven't really spent any time marketing to before... things for children/child development. It's an area I'm very comfortable and familiar with so I feel the passion, I just haven't done any marketing in this area before. Although I didn't earn anything yet... I'll bet it's on it's way!!! ;-)

So... here's todays report:

Created a new Squidoo Lens called Homemade Kits for Kids
This took 1.5 hours. I'm getting quicker!!

Blog post - 15 min

Pinged and bookmarked both - 15 minutes

Once again I didn't fit everything in the two hour time but overall, I'm feeling great!

Have a fabulous and prosperous weekend...
I so appreciate you,

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: