Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 5 ~ Jackie Lee

Don't you hate it when you get a blast of inspiration late in the evening. I mean I love getting inspiration, but for me it means my brain gets going and going and going, and I can't sleep. I get ideas flying through my head, so much so that sometimes I have to get out of bed and write it down, so I know I won't forget what's running through my head by morning. Last night I called Mary K.

I was thinking about this blog, and how the vibration of it is so different from my other blog. I love writing this blog, I am myself on this blog. I was also looking through some other personal/social type blogs online and realized I could do BOTH.

Anyone who knows me knows I have problems when it comes to either/or/and. I was raised in a family where it was either/or, never AND. So now as an adult I find it difficult to be able to see the picture when it comes to combining two things I usually (wrongly) assume as mutually exclusive.

When I realized that I could talk to people about internet marketing, teach them tricks and tips and help them be successful, while at the same time BEing a MOM, (which is who I am) I felt such relief.

Long story short, one more thing I have learned from this experiment is the ability to come authentically from who I am, even when it comes to blogging about internet marketing.

Woo Hoo!!!

So let's talk about today's tasks. One more aside before we do that.

I have been so excited about having these specific actions to take that I have tried to do it for my other daily activities as well. I was hoping I could find a white board or chart where I could write them all down and check them off as I go. I just LOVE checking things off as they are done.
Yesterday I bought a small white board and thought I would just write it in. Shortly after I got home with my white board I found a blog providing amazing organizational things and one of them was a monthly chart just like I have been looking for. Gotta love LOA, just ask and it's given.

So now back to my action steps:

  • Wrote a new article and posted to one directory ~ the other directory I am at an upgrade threshold and will have to wait until one more article is reviewed before I get the unlimited article upgrade. Should happen today I imagine. ~ 45 minutes including keyword search
  • Made a new lens ~ 40 minutes give or take I did have some toddler distractions
  • Pinged & bookmarked ~ less than 5 minutes
Done! I worked on a different topic today. I am finding it is much easier to write on topics I have some excitement around, even if the product doesn't have the highest commission, or isn't in the most marketable niche. I think your vibration makes up for some of those things.

That's it for today!!

Have an amazing weekend, and I'll see you on Monday.

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: