Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 4 ~ Mary K


Today was such a BLAST!!! I brilliantly let myself have fun with not only this experiment but today I allowed the day to flow and quit paddling upstream. Ahhhh.... sweet relief!

A simple rearrangement in how I used my time brought about far greater efficiency and a heightened sense of accomplishment. Sometimes I can be so silly, like when I work at cross-purposes with myself. One of my good friends and respected mentors, John Milton Fogg, is often know to say that "your business grows only as fast as you do". (Perhaps I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist) And in my case sometimes that rate is a dance of two steps forward and one step back... but at least I'm moving forward! ;-)

Okay... Here's today's truth:

  • Wrote an article - 2 hours
(Finally got an article written and don't know if I'll have any luck getting speedier about it. Today I can accept that and realize I may have to accept that I simple need more than 2 hours to accomplish my list of actions.)
  • Submitted article - 10 minutes
  • Posted to PI Blog - 15 minutes
  • Added to Squidoo lens - 15 minutes
  • Pinged and Bookmarked - 15 minutes

Total time: 2 hours 55 minutes

Not bad at all... especially considering that I accomplished other things on other projects today and didn't feel preoccupied and weighted down about the 30 Day Experiment. I discovered that I was 'thinking' I should accomplish this all first thing in the morning. The interesting thing is that most of the actions on each of the past four days were accomplished in the evening. But today, I gave myself permission early on to leave it until evening. The result was that I found my rhythm and was allowing the inspiration to flow... so I could actually act on INSPIRATION rather than 'shoulding' all over myself like I did the first three days! ROFL!!!!

Thanks, I so appreciate you,
--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: