Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 2 ~ Mary K

As you may have guessed... Jackie is our 'early bird' -- Hmmm, maybe that's why she seems to catch the worms!?!! ;-)

I, on the other hand, have a body clock that insists 6,7 and 8 o'clock only occur once a day. (I have been known to still be up at 5am so I'm quite sure that the other numbers occur twice a day. :-)) One of the beauties of working from home on the Internet is that it gives me the flexibility of "working" (and I use that term loosely) with my body rhythm rather than against it!

However, that doesn't seem to take away my capacity to spend time in 'non-specific-result-producing' endeavors!!! But it sure is FUN!!!!

So here's what I accomplished:



  • Pinged and Bookmarked - 10 min. (didn't need to take that long...but hey, there are interesting things there *sheepish grin*)

Didn't get the article written and submitted
Didn't get the Ad written and submitted

AND went over the 2 hour time limit I'm aiming for so I definitely need to tighten things up and smooth things out because I've got other projects to attend to in addition to this wonderful 30 Day Marketing Experiment!

Wheeeeeeeee... can't wait to see and feel how tomorrow goes!!!

Oh... just a sec, gotta go check my email ===> Nope, no cash yet, though it seems I have $400 gone missing. Don't be alarmed and have no fear... the games have just begun!!! LOL

Over and Out,
I so appreciate you,

--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!

No comments: