Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 3 ~ Jackie Lee

Good Morning!!

I'm finding it quite amazing how LITTLE time it takes to get this stuff done, when I know exactly what I need to do.

Today's tasks took less than an hour.

  • Article ~ I used another myspace article I had previously written, changed it up a little for this purpose.
  • Squidoo Lens ~ I added a module about the new myspace topic to the lens I started yesterday and republished it.
  • Pinged and Bookmarked
All in less than an hour.

I'm seriously surprised by how much time I have been wasting in the day. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still probably frittering away the same amount of time, but now I do it AFTER I get my specific tasks done.

This has done two things. Decreased guilt over "not getting anything done" and Increased, "woo hoo I rock, Look I got all my stuff done!!". With that good feeling it's easy to go about the day.

I noticed Mary K, put adding a relevant post to a blog as part of her plan. Since I am doing this "full time" and it seems to be taking so little time, I think I am going to add a blog as well.

So added to the plan is:
  • Make a relevant to article post on appropriate blog
Ok, today I'm going to do a little blog research, and probably get my parenting/spirituality blog tidied up and ready to go again. (poor thing just left for a while to collect dust.)

I can't wait to see what the other ladies are up to!!! See ya'll tomorrow.

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: